"We think that a line is straight and a circle is round, but if we will unravel the lie, we can unravel the secret. Words are figurative."

October 01, 2010

Waitings and Wishes

My love is waiting for you
And patiently I'll wait right here
like a plant waiting
for the the rain to fall
and the sun to shine
like the river rocks waiting
for the flood to flow
like the flower waiting
for the butterfly's kiss
like the wolf waiting
for the antelope to rest
like the evening waiting
for the morning to dim
like death waiting
for life to end

But above all, my love is still waiting
for the rain and sun
someday may fall and shine
for the flood
someday may flow
for the butterfly
will soon kiss the flower
for the antelope
will be tired and soon will rest
for the morning
will, in no time, become evening
for life will always meet death

Am I waiting without any reason?

They say,
"For those who love, time is eternity."
And I, who loves you, is waiting patiently
Does it mean I have to wait eternally?

Please don't tell me that it is wrong to want you
For to be with you is my my want and need
In order to feed my greed
So it will be no longer greed

I am patiently waiting
Yet still
I wish I am the one
Who is giving you happiness and satisfaction
And completes your life
I wish I am the one
Who is giving you love and consolation
And erases your sadness
I wish it is in my heart
Where you are resting

The night sky holds your star
And through your star
And with a kiss I wish
That if I could lawfully steal one thing
I would grab your heart
And make it
Mine

I will wait

No comments:

Post a Comment