"We think that a line is straight and a circle is round, but if we will unravel the lie, we can unravel the secret. Words are figurative."

August 08, 2010

Half-Angel, Half-Devil

I feel elated from the moment I saw you
Your face was amnesia, drenched me in deep oblivion
I watched you as the nightly sun seem
And relegate herself with the stars
Thinking when will you be mine
I never stopped chasing you until
You grew tired
And fell
But I was there to catch you
She appears after thirty nights of sleep
And there we were, one soul, sitting
While watching how the moon's light
Augment the beauty of the scenario
We grew more in love with each other
And sweeter than a honey
Or from any other sweet things in the world
My entire body, excited,
When you give me a wine's kiss
And that Dionysius wished
If he could have some
Gods' may envy me everytime
I take you to our secret conclave
But I still fail to win
Over our dispute of kiss
And maybe, that's why you untimely left me
I concealed myself from the naked truth
Or I would deny that I met you
And completed the puzzle inside me
With a sigh, I watched an empty
Clear sky
This is one of the night of her sleep
The light that once augment
The beauty of the place
Never do anything at all
What place will it augment
It is not the place where we used to sit
And stare at the moon as I held your hand
But it is both the literal place
And the place where
Only the two of us belong
It takes two for this place to exist

This is the time when I miss you
Yet I still don't want to call you
You give me all your love
But then just broke the vow
You knocked me so down
When I'm already under you
Girl, this is ironic
I don't understand you
But I know that I still love you
Maybe it is true
Your half-angel, half-devil

No comments:

Post a Comment