"We think that a line is straight and a circle is round, but if we will unravel the lie, we can unravel the secret. Words are figurative."

April 02, 2010

Vicious Blood

“Oh, help me!
My love, neither your kiss nor embrace is needed,
But a holy presence.
But your nowhere to be found.
My eyes can only reach
The places where you are invisible!

So tell me now,
How can I escape my fate’s fate
If my fate is ill-fated?”

Scratches from the trees;
“It grab my attention.”

“I turn to the sky
When black birds started to fly,
At that time, it’s in her grace
But the clouds grew bored
Of staying in front of her.
Her light may leads one
But I was never been a patriot!
Lost unacquainted person seeks way
And God bless, he found it!”

“Neither I am a stranger nor unknown to this place…
When Leo had me gripped with his fierce fangs,
His ill-fated blood submerged me to this place!
With one bite he must kill your soul!
Even my soul was a victim.
Now I am dead, thirsty dead.
Darkness!”

“Still my eyes are not capable of resisting Moon’s charm.
But her charm was a moment ago.
I never learn to adore it.
She shines even more.
Making me into another being!”

“Pain makes its way into me.”

“My hands are on the soil…
I give it a firm hold…
Sweat is starting to run through my body
Like an oil flowing out from its own container.”

“My mouth starts to ache.
My whole body is starting to ache.
The pain again…I can feel it.
I feel that my teeth and hands,
Blood and eyes,
And bones are changing!
What is this?”

“The owls’ eyes are on me.
They watch me insanely.
They flap their wings and
Make sounds again and again
That contributes to the
Pain I am feeling.
Their eyes don’t understand even
A single action the pain
Does I my body.
The pain keeps on consuming
My soul and bones.”

“I open my mouth.
And the forest finally hears
A doleful song,
With no rhythmic pattern.”

“Finally, the owls understand now!
And away they fly,
For they are afraid of my cry.”

No comments:

Post a Comment