"We think that a line is straight and a circle is round, but if we will unravel the lie, we can unravel the secret. Words are figurative."

April 02, 2010

Prayer

O, Blessed Virgin Mary, that was ever ready to help
Please hold my hands to do good,
Touch my hand to be merciful to everyone,
Guide me to the right place so that
My neighbors may follow; and
Mold my soul that I can show them your way.

O, Mirror of Justice, pour my eyes with fair
So that there is an everlasting
Reflection of righteousness.
Where there is fear, I shall hold them
Towards the roads of challenges,
When their heart is cold,
I shall warm it through the faith in me,
When there is sorrow,
I shall wipe away the deep distress, and
When there is sick,
I shall heal them forever.

O, Holy Mary, make me a soldier of Yours
So I can protect my companions in everytime
By calling Your holy name,
S I can treasure my brothers and sisters
The way you treasure me, and
So I can bring back my broken faith
To be worthy for the love of God
And to be whole again.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment