"We think that a line is straight and a circle is round, but if we will unravel the lie, we can unravel the secret. Words are figurative."

April 02, 2010

I asked God

When the sun will recline at the back of my life,
Will I look at the opposite site
If it is already dark and hollow?

Where will I borrow such light,
If places where I supposed to ask alm
Is nowhere in sight?

“Why is this happening to me?”
I asked God at once and then I added,
“Is this really part of your plans?”

What will be God’s answer?
Will He say no? Or will He say yes?
Will there be an angel?

Who will be that someone that is sent from heaven?
Will there be truly an angel?
My future will be and will always be dark.

“How will I live my life?”,
my second question to God.
How will He answer?

Will you be there-my angel?
I will wait for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment