"We think that a line is straight and a circle is round, but if we will unravel the lie, we can unravel the secret. Words are figurative."

April 02, 2010

Gone

O, how can I tell how fast the time goes
And did the clocks hands ever changed its course?
Just like passing horses on Avenue
Our own memories, they come and go

You love to hunt with the boys, to pick red roses
And wake up early to see the sun from the east
You are diverse and I liked you for that
Your face is all I see. I love you; But

Sometimes I wished the clock could turn backwards
So I can play with you that deck of cards
You give me life again with your sweet smile
And you’re kiss is a deathly vile

I really dream I am God, the Creator
And by my power – breathe life to you again
But Fates were against us. Though with one hour
I’ll take you to bed and pour all my pain

But sometimes I wished the time was not fast
So you’re beside me. We, forever will last
And could it be harder to say goodbye
Just as easy to greet you with a hi?

Since you’ve been gone, life could see bitter end
Like torn roses, heart could never be mend
“For those who love, time is eternity.”
But how can that be when you’re without me?

No comments:

Post a Comment